Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The MOST Wonderful Time of the Year!

I always look forward to my comparison pics (as y'all know), and this one was a favorite for sure....just look how grown up he looks this year!!

Fitz is still letting me dress him in cute Christmas shirts, but only with prior approval.  I'm glad he liked this one:

Last week, he got a package in the mail from the North Pole!  It was a certificate saying he is on the NICE LIST for sure!


 Our city had its Christmas Parade this past weekend, too.  It was a struggle to get a family pic, but Mama prevailed! Ha!
 And I had to get just ONE with me and Fitz, because our Christmas parade pic from 5 years ago was on my Time Hop that day...


We were excited to see our friend Caroline dancing in the parade, and he even let us take a pic of them together!  How cute are they??
Come back soon for more CHRISTMAS fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment