Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas 2016

We started out Christmas Eve by baking cookies for Santa.  So thankful for my cute little helper!

 Later that day, Fitz wrote one more letter to Santa, while I held my breath seeing if he would come up with anything else new to ask for!
Ghostbusters Girl Movie, Bone for Annie, Batman vs. Superman

Fitz was in bed and asleep by 7:30, right after we left out his letter to Santa, chocolate milk and cookies!


 We had wrapped all the gifts the night before, so all we had to do was set it up and go to bed!

We set up my phone and caught Santa in our living room!
John had to leave for work at 6:15 Christmas morning, so we had planned to wake Fitz up early so he could open his gifts before John left.  Well, the dog woke me up at 4:45 to go outside, and when we came back in, Fitz was standing in the living room, grinning from ear to ear!





He had so much fun opening his gifts and trying them all out!  We even had time for a quick family selfie by the tree!

One of the gifts I really wanted to get him was the new Nintendo Classic Mini Console, which sold out everywhere as soon as it hit the shelves.  I posted about it on FB last week and one of my sweet clients messaged me and said she had bought one for her husband and he didn't want it.  It was new in the box and I could buy it if I wanted it!!  Yes, please!

While John worked on Sunday, we had fun playing it all day!

Uncle Zac was happy to try out all the toys with Fitz that afternoon, ha!


I tried one out, too:


When John got home, we ate and then opened more gifts!

 My living room was a disaster and I loved every minute of it!

 But most of all, I love my people!



John is having so much fun teaching Fitz how to punch on this punching bag!

We have one more Christmas celebration in Mississippi this weekend and we are looking forward to it!  I hope you all had as much fun as we did.



No comments:

Post a Comment