Warning: this post is full of random information, in no particular order.
1. The pic above shows how Fitz fell asleep last night, face down on Daddy's lap.
2. Fitz and I had dinner with my friend Jenny last night, and he was so good the whole time, sitting in the high chair like a big boy!
3. I love to watch silly shows such as: Toddlers and Tiaras, Sister Wives, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Big Rich Texas, Dance Moms, and Teen Mom 2. I know I may have to change that when Fitz gets a little bigger, but I love them.
4. I hate the words "birth defect" when referring to cleft lip and palate. It makes me feel like they are saying Fitz is defective, and he's most certainly not defective. I hate the commercials that have appeared almost non-stop since we found out about the cleft, which ask if you've taken anti-depressants which caused the cleft. I know this is me being overly sensitive, but I think there could be a better description than calling it a "defect".
5. Several friends and acquaintances lately have made statements about either not being believers or statements about the fact that they do not pray. This breaks my heart for them. I struggle with how to describe the joy, peace and comfort that I receive from my relationship with Christ without putting them off. I pray God will put people in their lives to share His love with them, and that when I have the opportunity to share, God will give me the words.
6. I love mascara. When new ones come out, I have to try them. I have old Clinique bags full of drug store mascaras.
7. I love all things Amish. I love to read fiction novels about Amish families, watch Amish movies, etc. I'm fascinated at the way they choose to live.
8. I love how it feels when my e-mail inbox is empty and my bill organizer is empty and all the bills are paid. It makes me feel very accomplished.
9. I think Fitz is the most amazing baby in the whole world.
10. I feel blessed beyond measure, and am so thankful to God for providing each and every blessing.
I know this list was random, but I hope you liked learning more about me anyway, ha! Have a great weekend!