|Memorial Day Party 2010|
1. He is genuinely the sweetest guy I've ever met.
2. He's very generous.
3. He is sweet and thoughtful to his parents.
4. He's a Christian.
5. He loves me so much, even all big and pregnant.
6. He adores Fancie :)
|John on the Ferris Wheel at the State Fair, smiling but scared. |
He kept saying, "Don't rock this thing!"
19. He surprises me with a card, or flowers, or a cake sometimes, just because.
20. He cleans the house...voluntarily.
21. He likes the house to be picked up and neat...just like I do!
22. He is the perfect other half for me, and totally complements my personality (see #7 above).
23. He has a lot more common sense than I do.
24. The way he says, "But baby, you're a lawyer." and just shakes his head when I have a blonde (or pregnant) moment.
25. He cooks dinner sometimes, without complaining.
26. He has really cute dimples!
|Heather's Surprise Birthday Dinner, February 2010|
I love that look on his face, showing those dimples!
28. He loves my family.
29. He went through fertility treatments with me, and all the embarrassing stuff that goes with it.
30. He loves to shop for me on holidays and find that perfect gift.
31. He gets so excited about the gift that I usually get it before the holiday!
32. He tells me he loves me all the time, and how glad he is that we're married.
33. When we met, and I saw his apartment for the first time, it matched mine...a guy with good taste!
34. He calls me "mama" and it started long before we were pregnant because we were making fun of people who call each other that.
35. He does all the yardwork.
36. He fixes things around the house.
37. He is supportive of everything I do.
One to grow on:
38. He is the best husband I could have ever imagined, and I thank God everyday for putting us together. I can not imagine my life without him.
Happy Birthday John!
Ali, Fitz and Fancie